Premium Kubb Set
- Outdoor game combines bowling and horseshoes for hours of fun
- Kubb set includes all the blocks and dowels to begin playing
- All pieces are constructed from 100% kiln-dried hardwood
- Popular in Europe, Kubb is also known as Viking Chess
- Includes 10 Kubb blocks, six tossing dowels, one king kubb, four corner pegs
Kubb, sometimes called "Viking Chess," is an outdoor game often described as a combination of bowling and horseshoes. Popular in Europe, the object of the game is to knock the "King" over before the opposing team does. Teams must use wooden tossing dowels to successively knock over the opponents Kubbs. After all of the opposing team's Kubbs have been eliminated, the team can then attempt to knock down the King and win the game. Gaining popularity in the U.S., this challenging game requires concentration and strategy, yet is fun and engaging for players of all ages. This set includes all pieces necessary to play: 10 6" x 2.75" Kubb blocks, six 1.5" x 12" Kubb tossing dowels, one 12" x 3.5" king Kubb, and four corner pegs – all made of 100% kiln dried hardwood.