Evoke Premier Raw Carbon Pickleball Paddle
- RAW CARBON FIBER SURFACE: The raw carbon fiber surface provides a naturally textured paddle surface which increases spin and control on the ball for improved and precise shot making
- ONE-PIECE CONSTRUCTION – The singular piece core construction maximizes structural integrity between the paddle face and handle for enhanced paddle stability and durability
- LIGHTWEIGHT – These lightweight paddles are designed with an edge guard to provide extra protection during tournament play while retaining speed and agility
- PREMIUM PERFORATED GRIP - The ONIX perforated grip provides increased comfort, tackiness as well as shock absorption
- PADDLE SPECS –The paddle weighs 7.5-8 oz. The 12mm offers great power with more control than the 10mm. 10mm & 12mm DIMENSIONS: 4 1/8" handle circumference, 7.5-8 ounces weight, 5" handle length
Introducing the all-new Evoke Premier Raw Carbon Paddle from ONIX Pickleball, this raw carbon fiber surface texture increases traction on the pickleball for maximum spin and control without sacrificing pop and power. The polypropylene core provides a lightweight and durable paddle with excellent all-around maneuverability. This lightweight pickleball paddle is also constructed with a non-slip, comfort grip that makes it easy to control on the court. These paddles are USA Pickleball (USAPA) approved for tournament play. A full edge guard provides added protection during aggressive play. Raise the level of your game. Play Your Best with ONIX!