Outbreak Pickleball Paddle
- Graphite face reinforced by TeXtreme® Technology increases stiffness and strength, giving the players pinpoint control
- Paddle provides perfect weight and feel for maximum control and spin
- Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
- Largest sweet spot with Wide Body paddle shape for increased paddle size
- Dimensions – 15 1/2" L x 8 1/8" W x 1 3/8" H; Medium-Weight 7.8 – 8.2 oz.
Stronger. Faster. Precise. Just like you will be when you try the all-new ONIX Outbreak. The newest pickleball paddle from Onix features a graphite face reinforced by TeXtreme® Technology for better touch and control without adding weight. Found in pro tennis rackets, hockey sticks, and record breaking aero helmets, TeXtreme® Spread Tow woven carbon fiber fabrics increase stiffness and strength without adding weight thereby giving players pinpoint control on their shots. The Outbreak's medium weight (7.8 – 8.2 oz.) provides the perfect weight and feel for maximum control and spin. The polypropylene core features an increased thickness for better touch to absorb shock while still delivering baseline power. Featuring a wide body shape, the Outbreak (15 1/2" x 8 1/8") offers increased paddle size and the largest sweet spot. Experience Onix's newest paddle reinforced by TeXtreme® Technology, because winning is fun.