Stryker 4 Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- 6.9-7.4 oz. paddle delivers lightweight playability
- Polypropylene Core – Provides balanced performance of touch, power, and pop
- Graphite face offers light-weight characteristics for added power and touch
- Oversized shape extends the width of a standard paddle shape for a larger sweet spot
- Perfect option for beginners and professionals alike
Plan your attack with the Onix Stryker 4. This graphite pickleball paddle gives its player the advantage by creating the perfect balance of both touch and power. The oversized shape offers a calculated, larger sweet spot that is perfect for beginner to intermediate players. The polypropylene core provides the Stryker's incredible touch at the net, while the paddle's graphite face fuels the power. Weighing 6.9-7.4 ounces, the Graphite Stryker 4 is a light-weight paddle for the player seeking consistent touch, power, and a large sweet spot.