Composite Evoke Tear Drop Pickleball Paddle
- TOUCH AND POWER – Offers Great Touch and Power Behind the Ball
- TEAR DROP SHAPE – Focuses Shots in the Sweet Spot
- PADDLE SPECS – Polypropylene Core and Fiberglass Face
- TEAR DROP SHAPE – Tear Drop Paddle Shape with 4-3/8" Grip Size
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15.7" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H; Medium-Weight 7.0-7.5 oz.
The Onix Composite Evoke Tear Drop is known for its great balance of touch and power. The unique tear drop shape focuses shots into the sweet spot of the paddle, making this more concentrated hitting surface best-suited to advanced-level players. The polypropylene core of the Evoke delivers the outstanding feel of this paddle, while the fiberglass face delivers its power. At 7.2-7.3 ounces, the Composite Evoke paddle is a medium-weight paddle with an excellent balance of all play characteristics. The Composite Evoke Tear Drop Paddle is the perfect paddle for advanced level players that want a consistent touch paddle that also delivers power and an optimized sweet spot.