- Price is for 1 single dumbbell
- The Lifeline Hex rubber dumbbells are sleek, stylish and versatile and available in weights from 5lbs to 120lbs
- The rubber over-molded heads protect both your floor and the dumbbells while diminishing noise
- Handle Dimensions: 5lb - 10lb: 28mm diameter x 130mm; 15lb - 120lb: 34mm diameter x 130mm
- Handle Style: Triple knurled chrome handle is ergonomically designed for a secure, comfortable gripping surface that contours to your hands
Protect the floors in your gym or home with these durable rubber-covered dumbbells designed for weight training, cross training workouts, HIIT, and general fitness. Dumbbells are great for evening out strength imbalances, improving coordination, and activating more muscle fibers in comparison to bars, and these have ergonomic handles that are slightly thicker in the center to prevent hand fatigue. The hex design not only comes in handy for plank-push up-row exercises but also means these bars do not roll—eliminating a potential safety hazard. These high-quality, affordable dumbbells are classically styled and durable. The Lifeline Hex Rubber Dumbbells are available in weights from 5lb to 120lb in 5lb increments. The triple knurled chrome handles are ergonomically designed for a secure, comfortable grip and the rubber over-molded heads protect both your floor and the dumbbells while diminishing noise. The heads are secured to the handles with high pressure and heat to provide a strong, stable joint. Handle Dimensions: 5-10 lb. Dumbbells have 28 mm diameter handles and 15 lb. and greater have 34 mm diameter handles. The handle length between heads is 130 mm for all weight levels.