C1 Pro Power Squat Rack System
- The Lifeline C1 Pro Power Rack is designed for the serious athlete who demands superior function and performance.
- Make the C1 Pro Power Rack the center of your home gym, allowing all the other strength products and functional training tools to work off or around it.
- Includes: (1) Bridge Style Skinny Pull-Up Bar; (1) Fat Pull Up Bar; (2) Dip Handles; (2) J-Hooks; (2) Spotter Arms; (10) Slot Plate Storage Rack; (2) Vertical Olympic Bar Storage Posts
- 86-1/2'' tall; 31-1/2'' inside depth and 57'Deep' x 49 1/2''Wide overall footprint "; Weight of Configured Rack: 206 LB
- Pull Up Bars- Cross bar is 2" fat pull up bar(attach either in the front or rear of the Pro Power Rack during assembly). Bridge Style Skinny Pull-Up Bar has two (2) Neutral Grip Positions
The Lifeline C1 Pro Power Rack is designed for the serious athlete who demands superior function and performance. Make the C1 Pro Power Rack the center of your home gym, allowing all the other strength products and functional training tools to work off or around it. The C1 Pro Power Rack is built using heavy duty 2''D x 3'W', 11-gauge steel framing with a floor mount base support designed to add stability; it has been tested to hold over 1,000lbs. The C1 Pro Power Rack stands 86-1/2'' tall with 31-1/2'' inside depth and a 57'' x 49 1/2'' overall footprint; great depth and width for your strength training, functional training, bodyweight training inside the cage or fitting a bench. This rack includes a 10-slot Olympic or Bumper plate storage rack, easy to adjust J-Hooks and spotter arms, fat parallel dip and pull up bars, and center positioned bridge style pull up bar with 2 sets of neutral grips. We have included 28 numbered upright positions for optimal visibility and adjustment during your workout. The Lifeline C1 Power Rack is ready for the demands of heavy Powerlifting and Bodyweight training.