5' Resistance Cable
- Can be used with any Lifeline cable pocket to vary resistance levels
- Provide constant tension for greater muscle activation
- Low impact strength training great for injury rehabilitation
- Layered cable construction for optimum durability and function
- Color-coded for quick and easy identification and interchange
Made using Lifeline's Progressive Layering Technology™ to perform better and last longer than common extruded fitness cables, Resistance Cables provide continuous tension throughout an exercise's entire range of motion to build strength and endurance. Featuring plugged ends to safely, securely and easily fit into Exchange Handles, each cable is color coded for quick identification during interchange and are five feet long to accommodate a wide variety of exercises for everyone from beginners to advance users.