Talon Table Tennis Racket
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative table tennis brand. Developing industry leading technologies for its table tennis equipment, STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – STIGA's Nano Composite and ACS Technologies form stronger and tighter bonds in the ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber for high speed and spin with maximum elasticity and outstanding control—the perfect racket for tournament play.
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY – This racket unites STIGA's new Shock Dispersion Tube (SDT) technology with its Crystal and WRB Technologies for a hardened, light blade with faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch.
- PRECISION BLADE – The precisely crafted lightweight 6-ply blade unites Ayous, Awan, and Kiri woods with a 2mm sponge for a larger sweet spot and cleaner hits.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 96, Spin: 94, Control: 90
The STIGA Talon is a tournament-level table tennis racket built for stellar performance and exceptional control. The Talon introduces STIGA's exciting new Shock Dispersion Tube (SDT) Technology that absorbs vibrations and transfers energy out of the handle, resulting in improved speed, control, and feel. The Talon also utilizes STIGA's Nano Composite Technology—which forms stronger and tighter bonds in the rubber—with ACS Technology—which combines microscopic air capsules in an ultra-light rubber—delivering high speed with maximum elasticity and outstanding control. STIGA's Crystal Technology hardens the blade for increased speed and its WRB Technology increases blade balance, recovery rate, and ball sensitivity. The Talon boasts performance ratings of Speed: 96, Spin: 94, and Control: 90.
You may also like