Nitro Table Tennis Racket
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative table tennis brand. Developing industry leading technologies for its table tennis equipment, STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – STIGA's ACS Technology combines microscopic air capsules in the ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber for high speed and spin with maximum elasticity and outstanding control—the perfect racket for tournament play.
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY – This racket unites STIGA's unique Tube Technology with its Crystal and WRB Technologies for a hardened, light blade with faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch.
- PRECISION DESIGN – The precisely crafted lightweight 6-ply blade unites Ayous, Awan, and Kiri woods for an even balance of speed, spin, and control.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 90, Spin: 92, Control: 89
The STIGA Nitro table tennis racket offers the perfect balance between speed, spin, and control. Excelling in tournament play, the Nitro utilizes STIGA's Tube Technology of milled micro channels in the middle ply which are filled with different materials depending on the blade’s desired characteristics. The Nitro also utilizes STIGA's ACS Technology—which combines microscopic air capsules in an ultra-light rubber—delivering high speed with maximum elasticity and outstanding control. STIGA's Crystal Technology hardens the blade for increased speed and its WRB Technology increases blade balance, recovery rate, and ball sensitivity. The Nitro boasts performance ratings of Speed: 90, Spin: 92, and Control: 89.
You may also like